A few days ago something weird happened. My ex-ex boyfriend
So my ex-ex after telling me all this about his relationship, asks me for a favor, asks me for $1000 because he needed to pay for college. Well he has asked me for money in several occasions before and usually I never lend anything, and this time was not going to be the exception, not because I’m mean, but because I knew that somehow this was not the complete story.
A few days later, I was online and
So I’m kind of complicated in here, let’s see :
- He asked me for money stating that it was for college, but it’s really not my problem what he uses is for ?
- He knew that I would’ve never lent him anything if I knew it was due to his irresponsibility?
- Did he basically lied to me?
- Why would I lend $300 to Luis Antonio for his kitten and not to
- Why people come to me asking for money?
Well I guess that of course it’s not my problem what he uses the money for, but… lying is something dishonest and shouldn’t be done by friends (or exs), and he was trying to manipulate the situation to make me lend him the money because he knew I wasn’t if I knew the truth.
*Thanks to Tony and Ben for exemplifying the use of lj-cut !