Mercury is both the most toxic of all non-radioactive metals as well as the most ubiquitous in people. Virtually everyone is guaranteed daily exposure to this toxic metal due to the practice of putting this metal in dental fillings. Some 22 million tons of mercury are put into fillings in America every year. To put the toxicity of mercury in perspective, if a single silver (mercury) filling was removed from a client’s mouth and put in a ten-acre lake, the EPA would have to order a fish advisory for the lake. Fishing, swimming, bathing, boating in that lake would all be off limits.